Community News

1 5 6 7 8 9 12

Staff meeting 2013-02-25

Spike Himself — Better late than never, here’s an overview of what was discussed in our most recent staff meeting. Before that, though, something we decided in the previous meeting, that I completely forgot to write about in last meeting’s notes. Random community member in the meeting If someone has a fancy word for this, please share :D Anyway, we decided that, for each staff meeting, we [...]

Donations January 2013

Lucy — Again, this is late – I’m sorry, I have a lot going on right now! Jeez, you’re as impatient as my clients… I’m trying to play with the presentation a bit, Spike wants this post to be a bit clearer so let me know if this doesn’t make sense!

Friday Night Party #2 !

reservoir_cat — Reservoir dog — After the controversial and highly successful boxing tournament sponsored by the infamous Oxy, we had to take a small break and think about the consequences of the virtual violence we have witnessed. Mikki being demoralized by Spike‘s boxing agility, was never seen again in Team Colonslash Mumble, and Jr. bastardly left us with a pocket koala. Last [...]

(Mini) staff meeting 2013-01-16

Spike Himself — As this staff meeting was supposed to be about just a few subjects, it was decided to not invite everyone, but only those directly involved. A staff meeting with everyone (i.e. team leaders) involved is planned for next month, February the 14th. Mentor project We did a small test over the past 3 months with a small group of community members mentoring [...]

Civilization V Saturday!

Henghast — This Saturday the 19th of Jan we’re going to have our first Team Colonslash Civilization Party Day! Civilization is a turn based strategy game which can be a light version of Grand Strategy games like Victoria and Hearts of Iron. The latest release Civilization V has been quite popular amongst our members and a number of us have even indulged in [...]
1 5 6 7 8 9 12